Saturday 19 September 2015

The exemplery Arun Pudur .

(A stranger can have profound effect on a homemaker, what change can he bring in you? Let's make these heroes famous. It is for this country's good. It makes no difference to him as he is already great with or without our knowing. It will be people like us who will be benefitted. Our youth needs to be inspired. We all are full of potential which needs to be awakened. Many become dull in life after few minor failures and forget to dream.
Just like Swami Vivekananda said "Arise, Awake" , these achievers are giving us the message silently.)

Hey, do you know who is Shahrukh Khan.? Well, you surely do. A great Indian actor who is into production, and owns an IPL team, right?

You heard about Arun Pudur? 
He is the founder of Celframe, which is the world's largest manufacturer of software products after Microsoft.
Recently he was in news for being one of the Top 10 Billionares (under 40 years of age) in the world.


Pic from Arun Pudur's Facebook Page.



Yeah, he is an Indian, spent most of his life in Bangalore and Chennai..
I find this really strange. We will for sure, know about an Indian's achievement here or abroad within no time if it is relating to entertainment or cricket.
When it is pertaining to achievement in other fields, the information does not reach us as long as they are not on some Top so-and-so list.
I am writing this blog as I am astonished about the influence he can have on people. Please read the note below for how I benefited from reading about him.

Arun's father is a respected technician in the Kannada/Tulu film industry.
His mother is a homemaker who instilled discipline in her kids since a young age.
Arun started working as a mechanic on a small garage in Bangalore at a young age of 13 out of passion towards learning.
He efficiently managed studies as well. As a student he ventured into various short-term businesses.
He is a Commerce graduate , but was attracted to Software Technology.
He started his own business, and aced the field within a short time.
He made his first million dollars at the age of 22, and first billion at 26. Now he is 37 and continues to invest in various companies.
Yeah, he has seen failure too, but did not stop.
He is a noted philanthropist.
Celframe is currently operating from Kaulalampur, Malaysia.
He is married to a wonderful lady Elena who shares his noble ideas.
(All facts from Eenadu Magazine and Arun Pudur's social media accounts)
Though he does not give many interviews and maintains low profile, he is a lovely human being who keeps in touch with fans on Facebook, and interacts with us when free.(Yes, I am lucky to have exchanged few lines with him!)

Unbelievable, we think. Now we know it is possible.

The lessons I learnt:-
1.You can do anything despite your background being humble, with little or no experience in your chosen field.
2. Be smart enough to know where your business is easier to operate.
3.Diversify.Spread your wings to different things. The world is vast enough.
4. Failures happen. Learn and move on.
5.At your age, be it any age group, some are in unnecessary emotional turmoil, some are undecided, the rest few are smart. Be one of them.
6. Never wait for someone to start a brilliant life for you. You are the beginning.
7.Don't let happiness limit your growth. Though it was a comfortable life, he chose to work harder than we can imagine.


You can follow him on Facebook and Twitter. His quotes are unique truths. Everytime I read his quotes I make a change in the way I think, I feel nearer to my goals.

(It was a Sunday in June 2015, and there was a Telugu magazine on my bed. I had ten days left for my exam.
We shifted to Chennai hardly 20 days ago, I had a severe wisdom tooth pain along with unpacking woes. It was the moment I wanted to give up, but I read an article about Arun Pudur amidst tears of confusion and decided to write my exams. Passed ICWA Inter, won Notable Newbie for my blog on Blogadda.com too :-)
I am a 30 year old homemaker, who has too many ambitions but little energy to match, as it is a hectic life as a mom. I blog (fashionseasy.com), I am a student, and just started working for a Start-up App. Nowadays I say "Yes" to all the opportunities I come across.)


  Shop Now   Shop Now   Shop Now   Shop Now   Shop Now   Shop Now


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for reading..he is a great guy and we should all know about him..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading..he is a great guy and we should all know about him..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. madam can u please upload the soft copy of that eenadu sunday magazine
    where u found the sucess story of arun pudur

    ReplyDelete